Drive the Toyota of Your Dreams
People change. Vehicles change. What if you could drive a new Toyota every few years without the hassle of selling or trading in your vehicle? Our lease programs give you the freedom to change, with monthly payments that are typically lower than if you were to buy a vehicle.
Madera Toyota and Toyota Financial Services offer several lease programs to fit a variety of needs. Find a program that works for you:Lease Program Details
With a lease, you may pay less cash upfront and enjoy lower monthly payments than you would if you were financing your vehicle. You also have the flexibility of turning the vehicle in at the end of your lease, without having to worry about selling your vehicle at the end of the lease.
TFS offers 24-60 month lease terms on new Toyotas and qualified Toyota Certified Vehicles. (Toyota Certified Used Vehicle terms depend on vehicle age).Lease Details
- Costs at lease signing. The amount you pay at lease signing may be lower than the amount you pay at the beginning of a finance contract. This amount may include the following:?
First month's payment
Refundable security deposit
Taxes and fees
Capitalized cost reduction
(similar to a down payment)
- Purchase option. You'll have the option to purchase your lease vehicle during the lease or at lease-end.1
- Mileage limits. The total allowable mileage disclosed on the lease agreement is calculated by dividing the number of months in the term by 12 and multiplying this amount by 15,000 (standard lease) or 12,000 (low mileage lease). For example, a standard lease with a 36 month term is calculated as follows: 36 month term divided by 12 = 3 years; 3 years multiplied by 15,000 miles = 45,000 total allowable miles.1
- Excessive wear and use. Normal wear and use on a vehicle is inevitable, but if the damage is considered excessive at lease-end, you may be held financially responsible. The TFS Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan can help.
- Disposition fee. A disposition fee will be applied at lease end (on lease contracts signed after January 3, 2011) to help cover the costs to dispose of or sell the vehicle. The fee will be waived on the existing lease for qualifying customers who return to lease or finance their next eligible vehicle with TFS through the Toyota dealer.
(Mileage limits, excessive wear and use and disposition fee only applicable when dropping off vehicle.)
- Early termination charge. If you terminate your lease early, you will be required to pay an early termination charge. This amount may be substantial.1
- Tax benefits. If you use your lease vehicle for business, you should consult with your tax advisor regarding potential tax benefits.
Rest assured that at the end of your lease, you have options. You can elect to:
1) Lease a new Toyota
2) Purchase (or trade) your current Toyota
3) Drop off your vehicle, and Toyota will cover the residual
Regardless of which option you choose, Madera Toyota and Toyota Financial Services will help guide you through the process every step of the way.