Engine oil is the single-most vital fluid for your Toyota's well-being because it reduces friction between moving parts and helps remove heat from the engine. The correct oil for your vehicle is marked on your vehicle's oil cap or noted in your Owner's Manual. If your vehicle requires an oil change, it will be drained and refilled, and your oil filter will be replaced with a Genuine Toyota oil filter. Your maintenance indictor light will also be reset at this time. Your maintenance schedule includes the proper engine oil and recommended replacement intervals.
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota to meet the requirements of today's new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil system-more miles per gallon.
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits-more engine protection.
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions.
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures-more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions.
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals, which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership.