NEWDon't let extra protection pass you by
There's a level of vehicle protection that's just right for you and your new Toyota. TFS offers three Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) plans, each offering a variety of extended service coverage options that help protect you from the cost of unanticipated repairs. These Toyota Extra Care VSAs are available if your Toyota is less than three years old1
and has fewer than 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first.Platinum Plan2
Go for maximum peace of mind by covering virtually every component group in your vehicle. Terms range from 3 years/50,000 total vehicle miles to 8 years/125,000 total vehicle miles.Gold Plan
Receive solid extended service coverage for most of your Toyota's major components. Coverage terms range from 3 years/50,000 total vehicle miles to 8 years/125,000 total vehicle miles.Powertrain Plan
Drive confident with extended service coverage for your Toyota's engine, transmission and axle-assembly components. Plan provides coverage for 6 years/100,000 total miles.PRE-OWNEDNot your usual pre-owned car
If you're sold on a pre-owned Toyota, TFS can help outfit your new-to-you vehicle with one of three Toyota Extra Care Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA)
plans, each plans offers repair buffers to help guard against out-of-pocket costs due to unexpected repairs. Our VSAs are available through your Toyota dealer at the time you purchase your pre-owned vehicle.Platinum Protection
Go for maximum peace of mind by covering virtually every component group in your vehicle. Coverage terms range from 1 year/12,000 miles to 5 years/60,000 miles*. To qualify, your pre-owned vehicle must be within current plus 9 model years old and have fewer than 125,000 total vehicles miles.Gold Protection
Receive solid extended service coverage for most of your pre-owned Toyota's major components. Coverage terms range from 1 year/12,000 miles to 5 years/60,000 miles*. To qualify, your vehicle must be within current plus 9 model years old and have fewer than 125,000 total vehicle miles.Powertrain Protection
Drive confident with extended service coverage for your Toyota's engine, transmission, and axle-assembly components. Coverage terms range from 1 year/12,000 miles to 2 years/24,000 miles*. To qualify, your pre-owned vehicle must be within current plus 12 model years old and have fewer than 100,000 total vehicles miles.CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED
Coverage you could get used to
When you buy a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV), you not only drive off in a superior vehicle, you drive off with a serious sense of security-a TCUV 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty,1
a TCUV 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2 and a year of Roadside Assistance.
A Toyota Certified Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA)
gives you continued peace of mind even after your warranties expire. Drive confident with continued coverage of eligible repair costs due to mechanical failure, Roadside Assistance and travel protection benefits for up to 8 years or 125,000 miles.3
The #1 choice of TCUV owners
Toyota Certified VSAs are the number one choice of TCUV owners,4
and here's why:
- Extended Protection Backed by Toyota. All Certified VSAs are backed by Toyota, so you can be confident your service will be performed by Toyota-trained technicians with Toyota-approved parts.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance. Every Certified VSA includes Roadside Assistance for the life of the Agreement, good anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. If the unexpected occurs, we'll get you back up and running with:5
Towing to the nearest Toyota dealer
Battery jump starts, flat tire and lockout assistance
Delivery of up to 3 gallons of fuel
- Transportation and Travel Protection. If you're unable to drive your Toyota due to the mechanical failure of a covered component, you'll be reimbursed for:5
Car rentals or other substitute transportation
Lodging and meals if you're more than 150 miles from home
- Low Deductibles. $0 and $50 deductible plans cover eligible mechanical failure repairs quickly and conveniently.6
- Convenience and Transferability. TFS works with the dealer, so there are no claims to submit. Plus, plan transferability could help increase vehicle resale value.7
- Flexible Plan Options. Our Certified Platinum and Certified Gold plans provide extended protection to fit your needs:
- Toyota Certified Platinum VSA. Our highest level of coverage protects you from unexpected repair costs due to the mechanical failure of nearly every component in your vehicle.
- Toyota Certified Gold VSA. Protects you from unexpected repair costs due to the mechanical failure or breakdown of most components in your vehicle.